Last updated: 21 October 2022
Work Consultancy Inc. (”We” or “Us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
(i) Work Consultancy Inc., located at work-consultancy.com; and
(ii) Thrive, located at thrive.work-consultancy.com,
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give Us. This is information about you that you give Us by filling in forms on our Sites or by corresponding with Us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our Sites, subscribe to our service, participate in any discussion boards on our Sites and when you report a problem with our Sites. The information you give Us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
Information We collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Sites We may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and your login information;
- information about your visit, including items you viewed or searched for.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to Us. We will use this information to:
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from Us;
- provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services We feel may interest you;
- notify you about changes to our service; and
- ensure that content from our Sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information We collect about you. We will use this information to:
- administer our Sites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- improve our Sites to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- keep our Sites safe and secure;
- measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising We serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Sites about goods or services that may interest you or them.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that We have the right to share your personal information with:
Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract We enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but We will provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, We may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women). We may make use of the personal data We have collected from you to enable Us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist Us in the improvement and optimisation of our Sites.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If We or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask Us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting Us at email@example.com.
Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
USE BY A CHILD
Under the Data Protection Act, 2019 (Act 2019-29), the processing of a child’s personal data shall be lawful only where and to the extent that consent is given or authorised by the parent or guardian of the child.
We make reasonable efforts to verify in such cases that consent is given or authorised by the parent or guardian of a child, taking into consideration available technology in Use by Thrive.